RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

Here are some legs.... here are some feet......oh happy days!

For those familiar with some of my photos, you will know I have a bit of a thing for taking photos of feet and legs.

I just came across the 'The Paper Mama's' photo challenge for this week .... FEET (be still my beating heart.... I'm giddy with excitement). The Paper Mama's photo challenges are unique, in that they MUST have your child in them ...so here are a few of my favourites, with l'il Miss T's cute pudgy toes... plus a few of my self-portrait leg & feet shots. Enjoy!










And if you haven't checked out The Paper Mama's blog, please do so HERE - The gal has style, the gal is fun :) And I adore that her photo challenge's have the requirement of featuring your children!

Stay tuned for more feet and leg photos soon.... I promise, I still have quite a collection to share :)


The

7 comments:

Aud's Space said...

Very fun and creative shots! I love the colorful leggings and the book with the little girl. It makes me remember when my girls were toddlers, sweet!

staci said...

Great shots! Love the pic of the toddler books piled up. :) So creative.

Heather said...

I love the colors for the socks Very Cute!!

momto8 said...

pretty fun!! and a whole new perspective!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for your kind comments!! There is certainly something kissable about cute little toes isn't there!?
:)

Jaymi said...

omg I LOVE the rainbow bright tights! And I really love the light in the first two shots!

Unknown said...

Growing up with a mother who owns a contemporary Asian art gallery, Kobi Walsh was exposed to the artistic community at a very young age. Meeting various influential artists while still a child, he was able to grasp a sense of the vigor and commitment necessary to succeed in the increasingly competitive art world.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art