slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

ANZAC Day

A few months before my grandfather passed away two years ago he handed me his service medals, asking me to take care of them for him. Yesterday, on ANZAC Day, we remembered all Australians who served and died in all wars, conflicts, and peacekeeping operations. After watching the National Parade I proudly showed these medals to Tara. Lest we forget.
the long road

9 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art