RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

Happy Sunday



We had a happy Sunday, enjoying the sunshine that has arrived with the start of Spring....

.... she made me a birthday cake of dirt in the backyard and sung me a very unique version of "Happy Birthday" (it's not my birthday - but that didn't matter)....

I taught her how to roll a frisbee on the ground and we planted some flowers......


And today Tara taught me how to play a new app that I had installed on my iPad and did her own hair ..... this little girl of mine is growing up right before my eyes......


and
 then, she {snapped} Ni Hao YallPhotobucket

12 comments:

Heather Bauer said...

What a beautiful moment you captured! Thanks for stopping by The Caterpillar Years and leaving a comment! I've added your blog to my reader so I can keep up with you and your beautiful photos!

Susan said...

She is adorable!! Great shots...♥

Pieni Lintu said...

Very cute!!

Unknown said...

How sweet is she?! Okay, I absolutely love her little outfit; so cute!!!! I love your black and white conversions too!

Kris @ beyond the whiskers said...

Growing up beautiful inside and out it seems. Wonderful pictures...beautiful story.

Lisa said...

gosh! is she cute!!!!

Siiri said...

such great eyes! i love it!

http://kolmekertaakolme.blogspot.com

Stefanie said...

She is precious :)
Thanks for sharing your Sunday Snapshot this week... happy Sunday!

Brooke said...

Cutie Patootie!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my word. Your daughter is absolutely adorable. So sweet!

lisaplus6 said...

so so precious! they do grow oh so fast, huh? I love the black and white!

Unknown said...

She's SO beautiful. ;) But I'm sure you knew that. <3
Thanks for linking up with Love Bug's Photo Show Off! I hope you'll link again this week!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art