RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

The Adams Family - Sneak Peek

There is a lot to be said for a family that readily shows their emotions to each other. There were lots of special things about this family portrait session with the Adams, but one that stood out for me was that everytime I asked them to move in close to each, they all would put their arms around each other, hold hands, touch a hand on a shoulder or give a hug. I loved seeing the love that these guys obviously share together.

And I can't tell you just how much fun I had doing this session .... I would often have to stop myself from giggling just so I could hold my camera still and actually take a photo. They had me laughing. They had each other laughing.

The last time the Adams family had a family portrait taken, their daughter Phoebe was just a newborn. Knowing how nervous both Tim & Tammy were of having their photos taken and to be the one trusted to take some special family photos for them meant the world to me.

Thanks Tim, Tammy, Liam and Phoebe for allowing me take some special photos of you all and keeping my utterly and thoroughly entertained in the process xxx





 
I love that Liam chose his own hat & tie to wear! This boys got some style :)
 


How cute are these two .... all the way down to the tips of the funky pink toenails!









 
And as the sun set on this fun session, shoes were slipped off, as the family hung out together on the jetty and shared a few more giggles ....


4 comments:

Sheri said...

Beautiful family photos Bec! You caught so many wonderful emotions; love, silliness, sweet, style, and there's definitely some DNA in there. I couldn't get over how in the adorable mother daughter "foot" photo, the two girls feet are posed exactly the same, right down to the direction of each toe. So cool. Lovely family. :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos. You're very clever.

Marinda said...

This is so much fun! Love that photos with the shoes in the foreground :) And I have to comment on "the Adams family" really? They look nothing like the movie! :P

barbie_is_plastic said...

These guys are very close friends of ours. You have captured them just beautifully. Thank you!
I'd love to have our family done!! ( slight locality issue tho......us being in central QLD and all!)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art