RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

Let's Do 52 - {13/52} - What I want ......

.... I want to skip carelessly through sun-soaked fields

I want to feel happiness fill me to the brim, as if I might burst .....

I want to continue feeling the love in my life around me, embracing me.....

..... I want to express my gratitude to all in my life, for the precious reason they are there.

(Let's Do 52 - Week 13. Theme - 'Get Emotional'. Oh, and the alternate theme for the week is 'Look out for curves' and I've just realised I have taken a photo of my behind! Uh oh!)


52 Week Project Photo Paint the Moon Photoshop Actions PSE

Linking up with:
the long road
and
 then, she {snapped}

8 comments:

Sheri said...

Gorgeous photo Bec, and seriously....what behind? All I see are those amazing muscles in your legs. When I look at this photo it makes me think of the song "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves. Old song, but full of sunshine!

Unknown said...

hahaha!! So it fits both categories ;) I absolutely LOVE this. So gorgeous, the color and the light is insane. Beautiful!

Vanessa said...

This is such a Gorgeous photo, just perfect.

Gerty said...

a behind is a behind and they're meant to be curvy! I missed out on linking up at thesimplethings and favoritephotofriday :( wasn't very inspired last week, but i'm glad i checked in and saw your very inspiring photo. love the colours. it has a fields-of-gold feel to it.

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Lovely shot. Gorgeous processing. Nicely done.

Unknown said...

Love this photo and the words along with it. Lovely!

Rebecca said...

Beautiful shot!

Darleen Hope said...

This photo is beautiful!! I love the colors! :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art