RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

Baby Ed & big sister Annica

Today I was lucky to have another visit with snuggly Ed, who I took some photos of last week .... my challenge today ...... getting Ed's 2 1/2 year old energetic sister - a gorgeous girl called Annica, still enough to be in the photos too. And I must say Annica did a most marvellous job and is very much the doting big sister to her little brother - she was always at the ready to plant a kiss on his face or hold him for a cuddle.







And it made my day when Annica disappeared and came back with this......


More pictures soon to follow on my Facebook page - please click HERE to have a look :)

1 comments:

Lesley said...

These are so precious

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art