RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

Baby Zalia

Doing my 365 photo project I met up with so many wonderful fellow photo nuts .... one of those being the lovely Erin, a sweet person, with a fun sense of humour, who never ceases to amaze me with her creativity (check out her project HERE).

Last week a precious little bundle of pink cuteness named Zalia was welcomed to the world.. Today I was lucky to meet the cuddly Miss Zalia and take some photos for Erin and Michael. Zalia and her big brother Rory are very much loved by Erin and Michael - thanks guys for letting me snap some precious memories for you ♥





To see some more photos of the beautiful baby Zalia, please visit my FACEBOOK PAGE

7 comments:

Glenda said...

very nice
i really like the colouring.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Glenda! We are lucky here at the moment - summer sunshine streaming through the windows giving us lots of natural light to enjoy :)

Anonymous said...

Awww I'm so glad everyone is healthy! stunning, cute shots miss Rebecca :D

Unknown said...

Thanks Miss Cookie Monster :)
She's a cute little girl hey ... and I love that it was the baby of a friend I met doing the 365 .... happy days xx

Coco Rose said...

So very beautiful Bec!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Miss Bec :)
It was so lovely to have met Erin through 365 & then be fortunate to take some photos of her sweet, new bubba girl

Hayward Sewing Machine Repair said...

Lovely postt

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art