RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

I am a photo show off :)

Thanks to the lovely Amy over at love.bug for picking my photo for last week's "Photo Show Off" :). Make sure you visit her blog

love.bug.


Here was my chosen pic


This week's photo show off theme is 'ornaments'... I'm feeling the Christmas spirit and some inspiration to take out my camera.... stay tuned! Head on over to the love.bug blog and enter your photos!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art