RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

2011 - My Reflection, Her Growth

Reflecting on 2011 I marvel at the changes one little person can make in a year. I see more questions in her eyes, her face a little less round & chubby, her arms and legs a little bit longer and with greater reach, and so much more chatter. I see my husband grow as a beautiful father and our family love grow deeper and richer. My passion for photography took hold when I was pregnant - and she continues to be my drive for improving my photography and capturing all her moments as she grows.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! she is just too cute to be legal! One of these days I'm flying up to meet up with you guys, I MUST!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art