RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

Hirst/Dib Sneak Peek

The weekend saw me travelling back to my home town, Melbourne, to attend a friend's wedding and take some family photos for the lovely Louise, Waj & their cute as a button 3 month old son Jonty - whose little giggles just melted my heart. And when Mummy & Daddy got down on the floor to play with him, he simply couldn't contain himself and the giggles flowed..... and they were so very contagious!

Thank you Louise & Waj for making me feel so very welcome and allowing me to snap some precious memories for you. Here's a little sneak peek ......







This trip back to my 'home' has me thinking and working on some more future sessions in Melbourne ..... keep an eye on my Facebook page for more news soon!

Sweet Shot Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art