RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

The Soulful Goodness of {Soul Chic}

Some incredible talents have combined to form 'Soul Chic' - a jazz & soul band in Melbourne ... who entertained guests (adults and children alike), at BJ & Caz's wedding last week. They asked me to snap a few photos for them ... and I was only too happy to oblige.

And my daughter had a WONDERFUL time dancing along, being given a tambourine to bop along with by the band members.


Photobucketand
 then, she {snapped}

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely series...

Unknown said...

oooh my favorite is the last two!

Unknown said...

I showed your photos off today!! Here's where:

http://www.love-bug-blog.com/2012/02/photo-show-off-feb-24th.html


<3 Amy

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art