RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

Self-portrait .... a challenge by The Paper Mama

One thing I am focusing on this year with my photography, is to capture more images of me with Tara ....making sure that I get out from behind the camera and have lots of photos that I can look back on in many years to come of the day to day things that we do.

I discovered the other day that you simply cannot do anything secretly with a curious 2 1/2 year old by your side. My idea was to use my remote and snap a couple of photos whilst we were hanging out and reading. But after the first photo, she commandeered the remote ...... and we ended up having some fun with the photos! So here is my take on The Paper Mama's selfie challenge .....

Currently I am ...

Obsessing over ...
Money. I'm sure a lot of you obsess over this, a lot of the time! I only work 2 days a week, as I want to spend as much time with my young daughter in her early years as I can. In addition to this work, I stay up late each night working on developing my photography business, which will allow me greater flexibility and more time with her. It's hard not to think about paying our mortgage and having money to allow us to enjoy life ..... but spending the extra time with her always wins me over.

Working on ...
Trying to stay calm. I am really taking this to my core this year and working very hard on not being the usual stress bunny that I am.

Thinking about ...
What I am going to wear to work tomorrow! I must say, one of the things I do love about going into work a couple of days a week is wearing nice clothes! (that and going to the bathroom without a companion who wants a story read or a song sung........!)

Anticipating ...
My first photo shoot this weekend with total strangers! Very excited and nervous :)

Listening to ...
The constant path of footsteps from my daughter's room to the lounge, with a new negotiation each time for not going to bed.

Eating ...
A delicious apricot. I love summer and all the juicy fruits that are in abundance at the moment.

Wishing ...
Firstly, that my daughter would give in and go to bed! Secondly, that I can slowly start ticking things off my list of things to do.......

Linking up with The Paper Mama for her Self Photo Challenge!

The Paper Mama

1 comments:

Unknown said...

♥ love those pics haha so cute!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art