RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

Wordless Wednesday #4

Pin It
Buy work
Linking up with:

The Paper MamaLive and Love...Out Loudand then, she {snapped}love.bug.








love.bug.


Yay! Thanks Amy! My photo is a Love.Bug show off :0
Photobucket

5 comments:

The Wild Optimist said...

LOVE this!

mommy baum said...

love this photo! ;) i especially like the editing....the colors are fabulous!

Jeska said...

Wow what an awesome picture. You are a wonderful photographer. I'm flattered by your comment on my blog!

Unknown said...

This is so freaking cute!!

Unknown said...

Gotta love a bit of love hey! Thanks for your kind comments on my picture :)
And Jeska - you are worth all those comments and more - I think you too are a wonderful photographer!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art