RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

{Let's Do 52} & {Embrace the Camera}

For the second week in a row I have been excited to be able to combine my 'Let's Do 52' and my new found 'Embrace the Camera' love & challenge (I love knowing each week I am going to capture a shot of Tara & I doing whatever Tara & I do). See HERE for last week's image of my little poppet & I hanging out in a cafe for some much needed re-charging.

The theme this week for 'Let's Do 52' is to do a self-portrait with a loved one, and today presented the perfect opportunity as l'il T and I bunkered down inside while the crazy 'summer' day outside blew up a storm and rained non-stop.....brrrr.......It was time for some cubby house play....


52 Week Project Photo Paint the Moon Photoshop Actions PSE

the long road

I am most humbled to have my image picked as one of the eight picks of the week :)
52 Week Project Photo Paint the Moon Photoshop Actions PSE
See HERE for the week's wrap up - so many inspiring photos!

1 comments:

Leah H. said...

What a sweet photo:)

Visiting for Favorite Photo Friday! Hope you can stop by:)

http://dsahmblogs.com/favorite-photo-friday-fish-pond/

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art