RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

I made an aeroplane!

After a couple of weeks of Christmas busy-ness and hot weather, my little girl and I retreated indoors for a wonderful day of hanging out together. In the afternoon (and particularly inspired after watching a morning's episode of 'Play School') I armed myself with a left over Ikea cardboard box, a roll of packing tape, 2 long ribbons, 4 cardboard toilet rolls and some paint for finishing touches ..... and Tara & I made an aeroplane.

She was so excited to take to the plane with her paints, giving it its finishing touches. I was particularly impressed with her inspired idea of a Dora sticker on the wing!



1 comments:

coolgirlsar said...

Such fun and so cool!! I remember making a bus once for Callum when he was younger.And as always the photos are beautiful.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art