RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

Let's Do 52 - 1/52 - 'Sharing the love... & the chips'

Some lovely gal pals with cameras that I know are embarking on 'Let's Do 52' - and I'm diving in too. I completely loved the inspiration all around me when doing my 365 photo project, and am now completely looking forward to immersing myself in my next photo adventure.

Paint the Moon's "Let's Do 52" provides themes each week (two themes actually - one emotive and open to interpretation, and the other less so). To kick off week 1 the theme is 'Sharing or Natural'.

I have opted for 'Sharing' and offer my photo below for my contribution.... "Sharing the love... and the chips" - my husband & I had a rare day and night to ourselves, and just got home from sitting outside on a glorious summer's evening and sharing some food. Special times with my boy ♥ Week 1 into my new challenge, I went out without my camera (*gasp* I know!!) - but snapped this on my phone :)


52 Week Project Photo Paint the Moon Photoshop Actions PSE

1 comments:

Lina Thomlinson said...

Lovely idea for the theme. And since you're sharing I'm sure you won't mind if I grab one or two for myself. :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art