slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

Let's Do 52 - {2/52} - Open Book

I chose 'Open' for my 2nd week's contribution to the 'Let's Do 52' ..... I am loving the two choice theme option!

I may now be on my computer every day, access Facebook on my phone and do all other sorts of technological things, gosh I've even started blogging!! .... But I still love the feel of an open book in my hands :)

I am new to the 'Paint the Moon' actions, and tried out the amazing freebies - processed this with 'The Bees Knees', adjusting opacity levels, then added the timeworn texture. I can see I will be purchasing some more actions very soon - loved these ones!

Pin It

52 Week Project Photo Paint the Moon Photoshop Actions PSE

I am so very excited to be among the eight 'Pick of the Week's for the 'Let's Do 52' challenge :D
52 Week Project Photo Paint the Moon Photoshop Actions PSE

See HERE for the Paint the Moon week 2 photo wrap up - so many amazing contributions.

8 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art