RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

Let's Do 52 - {3/52} - Negative space

This week's challenge presented the topics of 'white/negative space' and 'every day tools'. I had fun pulling out my lovely old 1946 edition of 'Rebecca' from last week's photo, to use again, as well as picking some flowers whilst out for a walk this afternoon with my 2 1/2 year old little poppet.


I ran the Paint the Moon 'Vanilla Pop' action, which was ideal for this week's theme, then ran 'Urban Delight' (reducing the opacity of the milky & creamy layers), then as a texture lover, popped on the Timeworn texture.

52 Week Project Photo Paint the Moon Photoshop Actions PSE

3 comments:

Lina Thomlinson said...

Dahhling, this is just mahhhvelous! The processing fits your style perfectly. I had to laugh because on Facebook when you linked to this the thumbnail cut off the bottom part of the picture so it really was just a bunch of negative space. I thought you were taking the theme to the extreme by posting a blank picture!

Ashley Sisk said...

LOVE your use of negative space - just beautiful.

Unknown said...

He he Sourkraut! Now that definitely would be negative space :) Thanks for your lovely comments!

Thanks so much Ashley! I had lots of fun with this week's challenge :D

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art